Aluminum Alloy Redraw Rod
Vista Metals Georgia* is committed to meeting the diverse needs of its customers. Aluminum Alloy Redraw Rod was designed by Vista Metals Georgia* to meet the demanding aerospace requirements for aluminum wire production.
- Vista Metals V-Class Quality Assurance.
- Diameters available from 0.375" to 1.00".
- Capable of producing 2xxx, 4xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx and 7xxx series alloys.
- State of the art mill process design:
- In line, non-twist mill circumvents seams, laps and rolled inclusions. That results in a premium surface quality.
- State of the art control of precision speed and temperature.
- Ingot is cast, homogenized, extruded and hot rolled at Vista Metals Georgia*.
- By controlling every process, we can ensure the consistency of all final structural properties.
- Superior surface quality for hard and mechanical alloys.
- Consistent and reliable mechanical properties and chemistries.
- Designed to meet the demands of critical applications which include aerospace requirements.